This month, we’re publishing a slew of new updates that can be seen as a successor to our last update, Janus. Together, these updates work hard to make your life easier.
Credit Card Improvements
- You can now collect billing addresses at the same time you collect credit card payments. Our Payment Options section now includes a “Billing Address Requirements” field, allowing you to require a billing address from guests who use your booking engine, or when your staff makes a new reservation or edits an existing one from within the application.
- You can now void payment transactions after 24 hours, unless the guest used cash, or a payment processing service.
- The availability calendar for mybookings now works on small devices.
- The availability calendar for mybookings now only displays information about restrictions that apply to your property. This removes unnecessary clutter from your booking engine.
- Pricing information for additional guests added to a booking now appears correctly on mybookings.
- Saving room types is now faster.
Have an idea that you want us to implement? Visit ideas.cloudbeds.com to vote and submit your suggestions.