Kampaoh

This luxury glamping brand has scaled to 35 locations with the help of Cloudbeds

"Cloudbeds for us is much more than a hotel management platform; it's a strategic partner that allows us to elevate every aspect of our accommodations."

- Alfredo Vázquez, Director of Innovation at Kampaoh

Key Insights

90% direct bookings
Scaled to 35 locations
Leveraged Cloudbeds' API

Learn more about the innovative Kampaoh: www.es.kampaoh.com

See what Cloudbeds can do for you

Request a Demo

The concept for Kampaoh started in 2016. The company’s founder, Salvador Lora, could not find a hotel room in Puerto Rico, so he booked a campsite. To his surprise, the lodging option offered fully equipped, ready-made tents. “I never thought a few towels and a beach cooler could make me so happy,” recalls Salvador. The founding team believed that they could make the concept succeed in Spain and immediately got to work.

Kampaoh has opened up 35 locations with the help of Cloudbeds to power their operations. It’s a new and innovative concept of “going camping,” without hassles and with everything prepared. With the use of technology, Kampaoh continues to innovate the guest experience.

Why Cloudbeds: A partner that can help Kampaoh scale and customize

After evaluating over a dozen different property management systems, the Kampaoh management team chose Cloudbeds.

Cloudbeds Customers
With Cloudbeds, we have a technology partner that gives us the confidence to scale and grow safely,” says Alfredo Vázquez, Director of Innovation at Kampaoh.

“One of the most important factors for us was the possibility of adapting the platform to our needs and optimizing it,” he continues.

Leveraging the Cloudbeds' API to provide the best guest experience

The Cloudbeds team has supported the Kampaoh team in this venture. With Cloudbeds’ exceptional support team and resources, the team at Kampaoh can leverage Cloudbeds to its fullest potential. On the technical side, Kampaoh has leveraged the API to help scale the business by adding all the tools needed at each stage of its growth. They have a custom booking engine, creating the best experience for their guests. They’ve also automated manual tasks in order to operate efficiently.

Cloudbeds Customers
One of the most important factors for us was the possibility of adapting the platform to our needs and making the most of it thanks to Cloudbeds’ API. We can add the customizations we need and solve and meet our specific needs.

“One of the most important factors for us was the possibility of adapting the platform to our needs and making the most of it thanks to Cloudbeds’ API. We can add the customizations we need and solve and meet our specific needs.”

The team at Kampaoh is working on connecting their WhatsApp Chatbot to Cloudbeds to achieve even better communication with customers.

This year, they are looking to innovate beyond campgrounds. The Kampaoh team plans to launch a new product called Kampaoh Go – The Camper Experience, which allows guests to live the Kampaoh experience anywhere in the country (beach, mountain, or countryside). It is a perfect option for digital nomads and the growing number of remote workers who emerged during the pandemic. Cloudbeds will be powering this new inventory as well.

Real Results: 90% of bookings are direct

Thanks to developing their own reservation engine connected to Cloudbeds by the API, 90% of reservations are direct bookings. With Cloudbeds, their technology is seamlessly connected and backed by a well-orchestrated marketing strategy. For the remaining 10% of their reservations, they rely on Cloudbeds’ channel manager to list their inventory on OTAs.

Software that is easy to use and train on

With a cloud-based system, Kampoah has grown to 35 properties quickly. New staff can easily learn the system without prior training. Alfredo credits the intuitive nature of the software.

The staff on-site at the campgrounds must have access to the system. With Cloudbeds, the manager at each location can access the reports and see the business results in real-time and at the click of a button.

Cloudbeds has helped to automate guest communication, taking the administrative burden off of daily tasks. This has freed up the staff to focus on hospitality and the Kampaoh experience.

Cloudbeds Customers
Cloudbeds is a platform designed to generate more reservations and happier guests for any type of accommodation.

With the help of Cloudbeds, Kampoah has been able to scale quickly, efficiently, and successfully.

Key Insights

Cloudbeds Customer Testimonials
90% direct bookings
Cloudbeds Customer Testimonials
Scaled to 35 locations
Cloudbeds Customer Testimonials
Leveraged Cloudbeds' API

Learn more about the innovative Kampaoh: www.es.kampaoh.com

See what Cloudbeds can do for you

Request a Demo
Cloudbeds
Web Beacon