At Cloudbeds, our goal has always been to make independent property owners and operators’ lives easier. We constantly seek feedback from existing customers who spend their entire day working with our products. Our Idea Board is where you have the ability to make suggestions on what you would like to see within Cloudbeds. We monitor these suggestions on the daily, and it plays a critical role on our product roadmap. As always, that feedback is reflected in this month’s update.
Below, you’ll find what is planned for our Lagunitas release in the next several weeks. Here is an early preview of what’s coming.
Rate Plans Learn more
- When creating a new rate plan, you can now link them to specific sources.
- Added section to enter promo code to the New Reservation screen to streamline discounts and promotions.
- Rate plan filter added to the create new reservation view.
- Added the rate plan information to the Reservation Information screen to enhance visibility.
Reports Learn more
- Tax report moved Daily Activity Reports section to Financial Reports section, now allows to view and filter for adjustments.
- Daily Revenue Report will now list of all items sold year-to-date rather than today, have an expanded filter by transaction type, and have embedded redirects to the pre-filtered transaction report to view specific transaction details.
Payments Learn more
- Refunding a credit card payment can now likewise be done via the Refund Payment button.
- Add payment screen modified in order to make it more clear and easier to use.
Guests Learn more
- When creating a new reservation and inputting the guest details, you will now see a list of matching guests as soon as you start typing within the first name, last name, or email fields.
- When inputting the guest details and a suggestion for a previous guest shows up, you will now likewise see the guest status (if one exists)
- Configuration option added for selecting whether the country should default to the property’s country when adding a new guest.
Reservations Learn more
- Creating and modifying reservations for past dates will now be possible (permission needs to be enabled for the role).
- Invoices added to the Documents tab of each reservation to view all invoices generated.
- When creating a reservation from the calendar, now it will be possible to select how many guests belong to the reservation.
Availability Learn more
- Enabling “Allow additional bookings when the property is at full occupancy” will now also apply to myallocator and the channels, not just the booking engine.
- Korean language added to the booking engine
You can find the full list of changes here.