Passionate about driving the hospitality industry forward? Cloudbeds is looking for a Marketing Associate who has some marketing experience or a recent Marketing degree and wants to grow their career in this function. This exciting role will work across all marketing functions to gain on-the-job experience and elevate Cloudbeds’ marketing effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
- The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the global marketing team at Cloudbeds.
- The candidate will work on a range of projects and initiatives for the department.
- Examples of projects to be worked on independently include but are not limited to the following: ensuring the quality of new content on our website, analytics, branding initiatives that are distributed to our customers and via social media, link building, email marketing, video editing & production, and more!
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure that the Marketing Department is optimally performing daily
- Maintain consistent corporate brand image throughout product lines, promotional
- materials, and events
- Maintain marketing image library and folders
- Ensuring that content such as blog posts and case studies are posted and uploaded to our website with proper images and tags
- Updating, listening, responding, and carrying out best practices for digital media platforms (currently Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Researching and analyzing new digital and social media trends to monitor the competitive online landscape
- Creating, auditing, developing and optimizing website content for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing research for keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization and implementing content, linking, and website architecture recommendations for organic SEO and PPC success
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing web traffic and optimizing pages accordingly
- Contributing to the production of marketing collateral, RFPs, and presentations
- Assisting with managing Cloudbeds' inboxes and responding accordingly to vendor solicitations and emails
- Conducting general industry research as necessary
- Providing additional marketing support as needed (e.g., writing, events, etc.)
Experience & Skills:
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing role, ideally in the B2B tech industry.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business Administration. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients and employees
- Excellent verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills and are eager to refine further and develop these skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Adept at working cross-functionally, problem-solving, resolving conflicts, and suggesting ways to improve processes
- Proficient in the use of Adobe and GSuite Office software (email, Notes, Slides, and Sheets)
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- You have a creative mind for writing, editing, and proofreading marketing campaigns.
- Strong creativity and drive for all things marketing and social media
- Demonstrated project and/or writing experience required
- Experience with internet-based research
About The Marketing Team:
Cloudbeds’ global marketing is responsible for the growth of Cloudbeds through a data-driven approach. Our team is responsible for demand generation, public and analyst relations, brand and communications, content, and product marketing. We aim to communicate the value of Cloudbeds to global audiences.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and allows all team members to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- The Best Tech Companies For Remote Jobs | Forbes (2020)
- Top 50 SaaS CEOs (TheSoftwareReport)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or perform essential job functions, please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or email at email@example.com.