When it comes to paying for goods and services, consumer behavior is changing rapidly.
Whether you operate a large or small hotel, a hostel, inn, or short-term rental, the same is true – if you’re not keeping up with guest payment trends and expectations, you’re losing business to more savvy competitors
The topic of payment processing can be complex, confusing, and – let’s be honest – a bit dull. But, it doesn’t have to be. Here we explain the essentials in a way that’s easy to digest and intended to help you streamline your current process.
Our topics include:
- Payment trends and what they mean for your business
- Answers to your questions about payment players, methods, and fees
- Common payment challenges and how to overcome them
- How to prevent and manage chargebacks and fraud
- How to choose the perfect payment solution for your property
By the end of this guide, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence you need to take control of payment processing at your property and increase efficiency, revenue, cost savings, and guest satisfaction.